I had enjoyed growing vegetables in the small garden of my terraced house. I decided to get a plot in the nearby Callowland allotments. This blog will tell the story of how it progresses. The successes and failures. The hard work and the rewards. Was it worth it? Let's find out......

Sunday 16 May 2010

Jack Frost

The late frost of the past week took its toll on our potatoes. But luckily only one row was affected. Some of the other plots near ours were much worse hit. Next doors courgettes were decimated. I hadn't put anything tender out so all my plants are ok. I have just put in some beans so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there'll be no more frosts. You can see the newly planted beans at the start of the video below.

1 comment:

Giulia said...

sono contenta che solo una fila di patate รจ stata danneggiata.Giulia